Software Engineering Student | Researcher | Communications Specialist
I’m a software engineering student at Centennial College (Toronto) with a passion for problem solving, education and web development. Over many years, I’ve nurtured a deep interest in technology and web programming through freelancing and personal projects.
I’m also a (mostly) retired graduate student in political science. Between 2018 and 2022 I was heavily engaged as co-chair and technical lead in building Drawdown Toronto, an incorporated non-profited dedicated to promoting climate action.
➡️ For more biographical information, see LinkedIn.
For skill demonstrations, see my project portfolio:
- SQL (MySQL, Oracle)
- WordPress (w/Gutenberg)
- Vue 3
- MS Graph
- Some .NET
- WebExtensions for Chromium/Firefox
- Minecraft addons
Current interests and focus
- Full-stack development ➡️ Seeing things come together both front and back
- Information system design ➡️ Organizing, storing and presenting data
- Web and UI design ➡️ Creating beautiful and intuitive designs
- WordPress solutions ➡️ Creating themes and plugins for various business purposes
- Accessibility ➡️ Using ARIA and WCAG to make the web available for everyone